Console hacks have been around for as long as consoles themselves. Now that consoles are more powerful than ever, the number of people who want to cheat has increased exponentially. The console manufacturers and game developers have taken steps to combat this, but it’s not yet clear if these measures will be enough.
The encased trainer is a console command that allows players to use cheats. It was created by the developer of the game, encased.
Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG has emerged from Steam Early Access, allowing players to traverse the wasteland and labs that surround its enigmatic Dome using diplomacy, weapons, and psionics. If you’re having trouble getting through Prime Matter and Dark Crystal Games, the game’s console commands and hacks may come in useful.
The complete version of Encased requires some tweaking to enable the console commands and hacks, but the procedure is fortunately simple. To begin, locate the game in your Steam library, right-click it, and then choose Properties.
Look for the Launch Options dialog box at the bottom of the General window that appears. Replace “—console” with “—console” without the quotation marks. This enables the in-game consoles, allowing you to use the tilde() key to bring them up. If tilde doesn’t work, try some old-fashioned trial and error, since this may occur with various keyboard layouts.
After that, start a game, turn off the console, then enter the Encased console commands and cheats from the list below. Change # to a number and keep in mind that the instructions are case sensitive.
- Cheats. ChangeRadiation (#) – Changes the amount of radiation.
- Cheats. AddFatigue (#) – Adds a given number of points to the Fatigue level.
- Cheats. AddExp (#) – Increases the quantity of experience points by the given amount.
- Cheats. UpgradeAllCharacterSkills () – Upgrades all skills; do not include brackets.
- Cheats. Damage Immune () – Protects you from harm; leave brackets empty but include them.
- Cheats. SpeedUpGame (2) – Quickens the game.
- Cheats.SlowDownGame (2) – Slows down the game.
- Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.attributename=# – Increases the amount of points given to specified attributes.
- Avatar.SkillStats.Skillname=# – Increases the amount of points given to selected characteristics.
This isn’t an exhaustive list of all Encased console commands and cheats, but it should assist you if you’re having trouble advancing or provide a challenge if things are too easy. If you come across any more examples of this kind of work, please post them in the comments section below so that we may all benefit.
On PC, Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG is now available.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The valheim raise skill command is a console-based cheat that allows users to raise their skills. It’s also possible to use the command with other commands like tcl, tp, and tg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are console commands cheating?
Console commands are not cheating. They are a way for users to interact with the game without using a controller.
How do you open the console cheat?
To open the console cheat, go to the main menu and press down on the D-pad.
How do I enable cheat mode?
To enable cheat mode, hold down the right trigger and press the left bumper.
- encased wemod
- encased save editor
- subnautica cheat codes
- cyberpunk console commands
- stranded deep cheats